If you read that informational spamassassin wiki page referenced in that message
you'd know that it has nothing to do with querying a Russian RBL.

That Russian URI is what the query to URIBL was asking.
So your use of URIBL (via spamassassin) hit a threshold and was blocked.

Read that spamassassin wiki page for more information.