On Wed, 14 Feb 2018, Tobi wrote:

Am 14.02.2018 um 17:16 schrieb @lbutlr:
I can't imagine why i'd be over limit, my mail server is tiny.

its not the mailserver that got blocked by limits, but the dns resolver
your mailserver uses!
If you're using a 3rd party resolver (ex the ones from your provider or
8.8.8.8) you can hit the limits quite fast depending on how many other
users use the same resolver for their uribl queries.
I recommend to setup a local resolver (unbound or something similar) and
use that resolver for your mailserver(s).

This detail always gets glossed over: set up a local NON-FORWARDING resolver.

If you set up a local resolver and it just forwards requests to your ISP's DNS servers, you have not materially changed the problem.

  A sword is never a killer, it is but a tool in the killer's hands.
                          -- Lucius Annaeus Seneca (Martial) 4BC-65AD
 8 days until George Washington's 286th Birthday