On 02/23/2018 03:26 PM, shridhar shetty wrote:
Hello,

In our infra we use spamassassin to scan our **outgoing** mails too. This
is to prevent spammers using our infra to send mails and get our IP's
blacklisted. We perform various DNSBL tests on the mail body.

One of our IPs got listed in Spamhaus SBL for some reason, so now our
outgoing mails are getting detected as spam if the email body contains our
local domainname whose IP is listed in SBL(hitting URIBL_SBL rule).
We have hundreds of domainnames mapped to an single IP.

Why not fix the SBL issue instead of trying to work around it?
Your local "fix" won't stop a URIBL_SBL hit at the other, rcpt's end.
Give us the SBL number and we may be able to help you out.