Hello Axb,

Below are the response to your queries.

Why not fix the SBL issue instead of trying to work around it?
Fixing the SBL issue is the first thing we do. But it takes some time so we
do not want our outbound mail service to be affected due to this.

'Your local "fix" won't stop a URIBL_SBL hit at the other, rcpt's end.'
In such case we relay our mails through an external server which has clean
reputation. That way our mails are delivered to the recipient.

Give us the SBL number and we may be able to help you out.
Do you mean the response code from zen.spamhaus? the response code is
127.0.0.2