On 2/26/2018 12:55 PM, sha...@shanew.net wrote:
On Mon, 26 Feb 2018, David B Funk wrote:

Just be careful how you do that "expand redirections until no more redirections" or you may get caught in a spammer trap.

This is why the DecodeShortURLs plugin has an explicit limit of 10
lookups (and penalizes such with a total of 8 points).

DecodeShortURLs has been on my list of must-have plugins for years, so
I was a little surprised it took so long for someone to mention it
in this thread.

Yeah, my firm is going to look at subsidizing it's addition to SA and Karsten agreed.  Just trying to get the time.

Regards,

KAM