On 07.03.18 10:59, sha...@shanew.net wrote:
Just FYI, it does add 3.0 points as soon as it sees any chaining at
all.  The other 5.0 points get added at 10 redirections.  That said,
I think you're guess is right that redirections start to look really
suspicious after just 3 or 4.

do you have an example of any chained redirection not suspicious?