> On Feb 26, 2018, at 11:00 AM, Kevin A. McGrail <kevin.mcgr...@mcgrail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> DecodeShortURLs has been on my list of must-have plugins for years, so
>> I was a little surprised it took so long for someone to mention it
>> in this thread.
> Yeah, my firm is going to look at subsidizing it's addition to SA and Karsten
> agreed.  Just trying to get the time.

FWIW, I just implemented this plugin last week after this email thread, and it
was trivial to include on my (old, very EOL) system.  Hopefully including it in
the default SA distribution is not too difficult.

(I also finally got DKIM validation working on my virtual hosting system,
including with the MailScanner setup. Finally, auth rules are working as they
should!)

Thanks!

--- Amir