I started down the rabbit hole looking to see how this rule works...

Besides checking if one of the bulk mail rules hit (like DCC), it uses "72_active.cf:header   __FSL_HAS_LIST_UNSUB exists:List-Unsubscribe" (It negates that test.)

That seems logical, but how do I find the List-Unsubscribe logic/rule?  I tried grep'ing the places I normally would expect, but didn't find any more information (KAM also uses this, I found).

The issue is that the email received IS a bulk email, but there is an "opt-out" link in the bottom of the html body.  I would think this qualifies as a way to Unsubscribe and thus this rule is wrong (in this case).

So I was hoping to review this "List-Unsubscribe" rule and possibly make an enhancement suggestion.  (If this rule is purely looking at headers and not at whether there is a valid unsubscribe link in the body, that's a different "problem".  But I don't know.)

Thanks if you can point me in the right direction!

-AJ