On 12.03.18 15:58, AJ Weber wrote:
The issue is that the email received IS a bulk email, but there is an "opt-out" link in the bottom of the html body.  I would think this qualifies as a way to Unsubscribe and thus this rule is wrong (in this case).

very, very common in spam I receive. Afaik this is often a sign of spam, not
ham.

iirc such unsubscribe link was already reported as email address verifier,
resulting into more spam being sent to such address.

Linux is like a teepee: no Windows, no Gates and an apache inside...