On Apr 17, 2018, at 1:12 PM, David Jones <djo...@ena.com> wrote:

> Once 3.4.2 comes out soon, we need to get an official version in EPEL or
> something.  Hopefully someone knows someone at EPEL to make this happen.  I
> think everyone had to build 3.4.1 themselves from the Fedora RPM spec file.
> That hinders adoption of new versions in the RPM-based OSes then we on this
> list have to address issues that have been solved already by the new version.
>  :)

One of the Fedora maintainers, Kevin Fenzi, had previously set up a repo for
SpamAssassin.  If he's still on this list, he can post the info.  I'm not sure
if that personal repo is still maintained or not ... but that's how I got 3.3.2
and subsequent releases up to 3.4.1 on my CentOS system.

Speaking of which, even though CentOS 5 is EOL, I hope that he (or someone
else) will release a 3.4.2 RPM for RHEL 5.  Unfortunately there are still a
number of production systems out there that can't be upgraded yet...

Cheers.

--- Amir