These headers (not these values) are in most or all of my emails.

In one email on the net they were adjacent to SA's headers (but they
aren't in my emails).  I was wondering if anyone knew what
product might be inserting these headers:

I don't know  if it is related, but some evidence of scanning by something
called 'ironport', as well as by Semantec.

I'm trying to track down what is scanning my email at an upstream mail host
as they've rejected random emails on initial rcpt of the msg -- without
accepting the message and bouncing it, but just not accepting it
with the message:

   User and password not set, continuing without authentication.
   <email_addr> 64.29.145.41 failed after I sent the message.
   Remote host said: 550 5.7.1 vB73jgO3003858 This message has been
   blocked for containing SPAM-like characteristics.

What email SW censors things by rejecting them before accepting them?

Any ideas would really be helpful.