On 27/04/18 16:22, John Hardin wrote:
On Fri, 27 Apr 2018, Sebastian Arcus wrote:

On 27/04/18 10:49, Sebastian Arcus wrote:
I am getting some FP's with URI_TRY_3LD hitting the url get.adobe.com in the body of emails:

Apr 27 10:45:39.330 [32173] dbg: rules: ran uri rule URI_TRY_3LD ======> got hit: "http://get.adobe.com";

Would it be possible to add some exception to this rule - as many legitimate emails containing invoice attachments in pdf include the above url in the body.

It also appears to not like some DHL url's for some reason:

Apr 27 11:02:05.148 [32339] dbg: rules: ran uri rule URI_TRY_3LD ======> got hit: "https://mybill.dhl.com";

my{mumble}.mumble.com is targeted. I'll think about that one; the rule isn't scored highly and I could see that helping out to detect DHL phishing.

If it is detecting DHL phishing is good - but if it is triggering on both legitimate DHL emails and phishing emails, I'm not sure it is that useful?