On 06/09/2018 07:08 AM, Pedro David Marco wrote:

>On Saturday, June 9, 2018, 8:03:31 AM GMT+2, Rupert Gallagher <r...@protonmail.com> wrote:

>On Fri, Jun 8, 2018 at 23:05, David Jones <djo...@ena.com <mailto:djo...@ena.com>> wrote:

 2.2 MISSING_HEADERS Missing To: header

The fillowing is all one needs.

5.0 MISSING_HEADERS Missing To: header

Remember that e-mail is mail after all.

The To: header may not exist in Outlook if all recipients where in BCC and the original To: is company internal...

Email etiquette and best practices recommend putting your own email address in the To: if there are no other addresses in the To: when Bcc'ing. This protects the privacy of all recipients and handles the Reply-To-All situation well.

Leaving the To: empty looks very spammy to many mail filters so I try to educate senders when I come across these situations to help them get the best delivery results to the Internet. Internally that may be fine.

--
David Jones