On 09.06.18 14:28, Alex wrote:
On a somewhat related note, I just noticed one of our customers have
listed spf.protection.outlook.com in their SPF record:

bestwesternnwcc.com.    600     IN      TXT     "v=spf1
include:spf.protection.outlook.com -all"

Doesn't this amount to thousands of IP addresses that could
conceivably be used to spoof any other domain that's "hosted" using
one of those IPs?

I believe M$ requires users to be authenticated within the domain before
they are allowed to send using your domain.

Posli tento mail 100 svojim znamim - nech vidia aky si idiot
Send this email to 100 your friends - let them see what an idiot you are