On 06/19/2018 10:38 AM, Andy Smith wrote:
This has literally just come through to me, zero BAYES and got passed my custom rule as the HREF URL has changed:

https://pastebin.com/pBfhXd6B

thanks, Andy.

On 19-06-2018 17:33, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:

Well you are welcome to send me new Spamples to look at.  As I noted, I've never seen these variants and RBLs aren't hitting them which ALSO means you have some new variants.
Regards,
KAM

 pts rule name              description
 1.2 ENA_SUBJ_INVOICE       Subject contains suspicious invoice wording
 0.2 SPF_NONE               SPF: sender does not publish an SPF Record
 1.2 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 40 to 60%
                            [score: 0.5037]
 3.2 DCC_CHECK              Detected as bulk mail by DCC (dcc-servers.net)
 0.8 KAM_LAZY_DOMAIN_SECURITY Sending domain does not have any
                            anti-forgery methods
2.2 ENA_RELAY_NOT_US Relayed from outside the US and not on whitelists 2.2 ENA_SPF_NONE Add points for suspicious emails that don't have an SPF
                            setup.
 0.0 ENA_BAD_SPAM           Spam hitting really bad rules.

--
David Jones