On Tuesday, July 24, 2018, 12:07:52 AM GMT+2, David B Funk
<dbf...@engineering.uiowa.edu> wrote:
>What kind of 'calculations with that IP' ?

On 24.07.18 06:40, Pedro David Marco wrote:
Thanks Dave... calculations are complex and done with a an external script that
reads some files parsing them...

"calculations are complex" is not an answer to "what calculations".

Maybe you could do those calculations offline and push their results to DNS.
Maybe you could create rules or SA plugin instead.

Do any kind of complex calculations for a DNS request is useless, especially
when you use it locally.

My mind is like a steel trap - rusty and illegal in 37 states.