Yes, I have changed the value of this rule long ago. It seemed to be better. I may have to turn it down a little.

And I am the admin myself but I'm no expert in spam fighting. Especially what the reason or source of that blacklisting is. I just see the rule matched and I consider that wrong because stackexchange is a service I use often and it never sent my anything unexpected.

So what is the reason for this host being listed?

-Yves

Von: RW
Gesendet: Sa, 2018-07-28 21:35 +0200
On Sat, 28 Jul 2018 21:20:49 +0200
Yves Goergen wrote:

Hello,

I've received a notification e-mail from stackexchange.com
(stackoverflow.com) with a high spam score. It has this line in its
report:

    5.7 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL
blacklist [URIs: stackexchange.com]

I guess that's not supposed to be like that.

The default is 1.7, 5.7 is extremely aggressive for that rule,
particular when there's no BAYES_* result in the report.

  I can't change anything
at it, just for information for somebody in the position to fix that.

It's a very indirect way of getting to your local admin.