Oh I can surely change anything I want. But I don't want to weaken my spam filter. It's weak enough already. Spam is getting more and more through. It got to the point where I have to reconsider my complete mail receiving strategy with subaddresses, filters and a set of inbox subfolders to keep anything unknown away from me and only put in my inbox what I already know.

-Yves

Von: Reindl Harald
Gesendet: Sa, 2018-07-28 21:23 +0200

Am 28.07.2018 um 21:20 schrieb Yves Goergen:
I've received a notification e-mail from stackexchange.com
(stackoverflow.com) with a high spam score. It has this line in its report:

   5.7 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
                              [URIs: stackexchange.com]

I guess that's not supposed to be like that. I can't change anything at
it, just for information for somebody in the position to fix that

why in the world do you think you can't change anything as admin of your
server?

/etc/mail/spamassassin/local-06-uridnsbl-skip-domain.cf
uridnsbl_skip_domain stackexchange.com