On 29/07/18 19:00, Dominic Raferd wrote:

On Sun, 29 Jul 2018 at 18:33, RW <rwmailli...@googlemail.com <mailto:rwmailli...@googlemail.com>> wrote:

    On Sun, 29 Jul 2018 12:28:08 +0200
    Antony Stone wrote:

     > On Sunday 29 July 2018 at 12:17:07, Sebastian Arcus wrote yet another
     > email that's guaranteed to fail DMARC with a reject when posted
     > through a mailing list, and consequently I didn't receive:
    ​...

​Ditto, and I haven't received (and won't receive) any of his subsequent postings either (opendmarc is - quite rightly - blocking them). More strangely, I didn't receive this message (above) except apparently when quoted in reply by RW.​ Note to OP: when posting to mailing lists, use a domain that does not have DMARC with p=reject (and preferably not p=quarantine either).

Thank you for highlighting this - I wasn't aware of the problem. I had no idea that enabling DMARC fixes one set of problems while creating a whole different one! I've disabled DMARC for the time, until I find a workable solution.