Hi,

I'm trying to understand the ruleQA results because I'm trying to track
down how common the rule FRNAME_IN_MSG_NO_SUBJ is spammy.

I load the latest rules:
http://ruleqa.spamassassin.org/20180813-r1837926-n/FRNAME_IN_MSG_NO_SUBJ/detail?s_corpus=1&s_g_over_time=1#overtime

and I see the S/O value is 1.0, which is a rule that hits only on spam
(a rule that only hits on ham is 0.0, a rule that doesn't anything is
0.5)... but how can I tell how many messages are part of the corpus?

Also, the percentages seem very low: 1.5192% Spam, and .0005%
Ham... 1.5% seems low to me to be adding 3.5 score to this rule, but
what do I know... which is why I'm asking.

thanks!

--
        micah