On Tue, 14 Aug 2018 18:43:52 -0700 (PDT)
John Hardin wrote:

> On Tue, 14 Aug 2018, RW wrote:

> > I don't know that this is particularly specific to mobile, lots of
> > people send emails with an empty subject.
> >
> > It sounds like the main cause would be a signature that contains the
> > senders name as the only thing in a line. That'll be why all the
> > FPs mentioned above came from the same person.
>
> Question: were those messages scored as spam?

MISSING_SUBJECT + BAYES_50 + FRNAME_IN_MSG_NO_SUBJ scores 6.098

If I'm reading the score-map correctly (and 4 represents 4.000 to
4.999), then limiting the score to 2.0 seems like a reasonable
compromise.

scoremap spam:  1   0.17%    2
scoremap spam:  3   1.99%   23
scoremap spam:  4  88.86% 1029 ***********************************