On Fri, 31 Aug 2018, John Hardin wrote:
None of the masscheck corpora that hit __HDR_ORDER_FTSDMCXXXX also hit ALL_TRUSTED (or at least the portion is so small it falls off the bottom of the report) so I don't feel too worried about adding either !ALL_TRUSTED or __ANY_EXTERNAL (or potentially both) as exclusions.

I'm adding __ANY_EXTERNAL now...

Comments solicited.