On Thu, 30 Aug 2018 12:16:33 -0400
Bill Cole wrote:
I think the fix for all is for everyone to get their
internal_networks and trusted_networks configurations correct.

On 30.08.18 20:35, RW wrote:
Whatever is happening in this particular case (whatever that is), any
rule that works on last-external should distinguish between trusted and
untrusted.

Tests that use __DOS_SINGLE_EXT_RELAY should be looking for a single
untrusted and external relay.

'&& ! ALL_TRUSTED' is one way of doing this for __DOS_SINGLE_EXT_RELAY,
but unfortunately ALL_TRUSTED is a bit fragile because there's a check
for unparsable relays in the perl.

__DOS_SINGLE_EXT_RELAY would work in my case (client sending direclty to
mailserver).

But when considering multiple trusted server (client, trusted and internal
MTA, my MTA), it would hit again.
I will have to think of this again...

Nothing is fool-proof to a talented fool.