On Monday 17 September 2018 at 17:29:48, Pedro David Marco wrote:

> Hi!
> is there any trick to make a rule work along different body paragraphs?? or
> maybe the only way is via plugins...

Give us a bit more of a clue what you are trying / hoping to do?

In what way do you want to identify different paragraphs in an email, and how
should the rules be applied differently?

> Regards,
>
> -----PedroD

Antony.

--
Why is "dylexia" so difficult to spell, and why can I never remember "aphasia"
when I want to?

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.