On 21/10/2018 09:15, Henrik K wrote:

I wonder who's going to be the first to offer public bitcoin DNS blacklist,
I could make plugin for it. :-)

In the meantime, here's something to try..

Hi,

I mantain a local rbldnsd zone with abused BTC addresses (btw, thanks for bitcoinabuse.com, I didn't know about it).

I then use the dnsbl through a simple SA plugin where I scan the body for BTC addresses (regex: [13][a-km-zA-HJ-NP-Z1-9]{25,34}) and query them against the rbldnsd zone.

The only caveat is that rbldnsd is case insensitive, so there MAY be legit BTC addresses that match abused ones, but in my setup is a risk I'm willing to take.

Daniele