Good day Guys

I have the following spam email, and I picked up that the plugin 'Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::RelayCountry', is not picking up Korea.

https://pastebin.com/i45KsgVk

header   RELAYCOUNTRY_BAD X-Relay-Countries =~ /^(CN|RU|SU|IN|BR|UA|KR)/
describe RELAYCOUNTRY_BAD Relayed through foreign countries
score    RELAYCOUNTRY_BAD 1.0
add_header all Relay-Country _RELAYCOUNTRY_

In my testing, I added ZA, and it picked up for IP 196.35.198.137.

Also, does anyone know why the 27.102.212.207 is in square brackets.

Geoip pics up:

$ geoiplookup 27.102.212.207
GeoIP Country Edition: KR, Korea, Republic of

Would anyone please share a rule, I can use to catch the above spam.

Regards
Brent Clark

P.s.
Im running