Sorry if I can just add, maybe the documentation can be updated?

https://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/RelayCountryPlugin

Regards
Brent

On 2018/11/28 12:32, Brent Clark wrote:
This was it.

You guys are the best. Thanks so much.

Regards
Brent

On 2018/11/28 08:26, Dominic Raferd wrote:

On Wed, 28 Nov 2018 at 06:15, Brent Clark <brentgclarkl...@gmail.com <mailto:brentgclarkl...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Thanks for replying

    I did as you asked, here is the pastebin

    https://pastebin.com/XqSXndpW

    I could not see anything like you describe (i.e "I've found that the
    plugin will fallback to the 'fast' version ...")

    It looks like KR is getting found but if you look at the pastebin
    below,
    it does not display RELAYCOUNTRY

    https://pastebin.com/sh8S10ph

You use a hat ^ so that only the first (or ?last) relay server's country is matched. Maybe this is the problem? Try using:

header   RELAYCOUNTRY_BAD X-Relay-Countries =~ /(CN|RU|SU|IN|BR|UA|KR)/

I use a similar header match string (but with GeoIP2 database, not the old GeoIP) and it seems to work fine.