On Tue, 18 Dec 2018, Mark London wrote:

However, I think the BITCOIN_PAY_ME rule need a bit of fine tuning, to catch other emails. Like the one below, which escaped triggering the rule.

That one is, intentionally, simple.

A constant battle between spam rules, and bad English grammar.

...or even good, yet complex, English grammar. Nowhere does this one *directly* say "send me $X or you're dead."

If there was some other clear wording of the "send me money" concept, it would be reasonable to extend "BITCOIN_PAY_ME" to cover that.

Maybe I should say the hell with it, and simply block any email sent to me, with a bitcoin address in it. :) - Mark

Bitcoin whitelisting is trending to become the correct approach. That's easy:

   meta   BITCOIN_POISONED   __BITCOIN_ID && !__LOCAL_BITCOIN_WHITELIST
   score  BITCOIN_POISONED   10.000     # poison pill

__LOCAL_BITCOIN_WHITELIST is an exercise for the student... :)

  "Bother," said Pooh as he struggled with /etc/sendmail.cf, "it never
  does quite what I want. I wish Christopher Robin was here."
                                           -- Peter da Silva in a.s.r
 6 days until Christmas