On 21 Jan 2019, at 13:58, Rick Cooper wrote:

Giovanni Bechis wrote:
Il 13 gennaio 2019 21:52:19 CET, Giovanni Bechis <giova...@paclan.it>
ha scritto:
Il 13 gennaio 2019 20:22:40 CET, Ian Evans <dheianev...@gmail.com> ha
scritto:
Running 3.4.2, spamd daemon.

Just enabled the new Phishing.pm plugin but wondering about the
data feeds. Is that something we need to set up a cron to wget or
does the plugin handle it? Unless my google fu is weak due to a
lack of caffeine, I couldn't find any doc on setting it up.

Thanks for any advice.

try Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Phishing

 Cheers
    Giovanni

man Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Phishing
to be precise.
   Giovanni

Something that isn't answered in the docs is the default score

If you define a rule using the plugin, you must either give it a score or it will have the default score of any rule: 1.0.

Note that because the plugin is disabled by default, the default ruleset distributed via sa-update does not include a rule using the plugin and so you must define a rule as documented for the plugin to be used at all.

and I am
wondering if SA has to be restarted after each update of the data or does it
reread each time the plugin is called

It seems to me that the data file is re-read for each scan, so no restart is needed. even if I'm mis-reading, it would be re-read for each new spamd child process (or mimedefang worker) so a restart would not be *needed* if you can tolerate a delay until children are respawned.

--
Bill Cole