On 3 Jun 2019, at 2:20, Stephan Fourie wrote:
> We're currently seeing the rule MISSING_SUBJECT sporadically
> hitting on emails that have a subject. This issue seems to have
> started during last week, which is when clients started complaining
> about false positive detections. Please see example headers at the
> following link:
>
> https://pastebin.com/raw/GtnV67Hj

On Mon, 03 Jun 2019 11:43:44 -0400 Bill Cole wrote:
The headers are all missing the traditional space between the colon
and the header content.

On 03.06.19 19:11, RW wrote:
And this include google headers, so presumably the spaces have been
stripped locally.

now one question is,
if the spaces have been stripped prior to spam checking,
another is,
if SA does/should expect whitespaces after header fields.

if the first answer is true, then SA can't do much about misformatted
e-mail.

But since FROM_AND_TO_IS_SAME_DOMAIN was hit, I don't think the spaces were
stripped, so

- we need to see the original message as it was scanned. Anything else,
 reformated by anyone (e.g. outlook or exchange use to reformat mail),
can't help us much finding the issue.

Linux IS user friendly, it's just selective who its friends are...