On 04.06.19 16:29, Stephan Fourie wrote:
My apologies, seems something went wrong with the formatting when it was pasted to the pastebin. Here's a new example with spacing intact: https://pastebin.com/raw/tQtSMQPs

In this example some of the other headers were also not 'seen'.

there's something strange:

 1.0 HK_RANDOM_FROM         From username looks random
 0.5 FREEMAIL_FROM          Sender email is commonly abused enduser mail
                            provider (xxxxxxxxxxxxx[at]gmail.com)

 1.0 MISSING_FROM           Missing From: header
 1.8 MISSING_SUBJECT        Missing Subject: header

so the spam scanner both did and did not see the From: header.

What do you use for mail scanning?