Hi Jim,
Thanks for the reply, guess I missed that.  I do have 2 questions though.

1.  Any idea why the rulesemporium rules page isn't very clear and still
has info on how to use it with RDJ?

2.  Any idea how do I go about changing RDJ and bigevil.cf over to use
ws.surbl.org?

Pete
--
"Unencumbered by the thought process"
--1992-2000 Click and Clack presidential campaign slogan