On 25/06/19 14:42, Benny Pedersen wrote:

https://docs.spamhaustech.com/10-data-type-documentation/datasets/040-zones.html

add 9 to sbl test ?

I'd add a rule like

RCVD_IN_SBL_DROP               eval:check_rbl_sub('zen', '127.0.0.9')

With a score of at least 4

possible aswell new test for authbl ?

Well AuthBL (and ZRD) are zones available to people that register with our Data Query Service. We are just in talks with the Apache Foundation to have our plugin that uses our new datasets added to Spamassassin.

If you are curious about DQS, it's a service that anyone can subscribe to with a "free for most" license [1], and for which we developed a Spamassassin plugin under Apache license that you can freely download from https://docs.spamhaustech.com/40-real-world-usage/SpamAssassin/000-intro.html

We have just been featured on Virus Bulletin [2], where they tested the differences between DQS and Rsync (that are basically our public mirrors). The difference in catch rate is quite substantial.

If anyone want to test the plugin I'll do my best to give support either on list (that may benefit others) or our support team is available offlist at datafeed-supp...@spamteq.com

[1] https://www.spamhaustech.com/data-access/
[2] https://www.virusbulletin.com/testing/results/latest/vbspam-email-security

--