On Mon, 24 Jun 2019, John Schmerold wrote:

We had an inbound message get rejected because it was sent from a cell phone, shouldn't SA be checking the most recent hop? Is there a way to make this the default?

I have this in local.cf:
header    RCVD_IN_rbl2spamhausz   eval:check_rbl('spamhausz',
'zen.spamhaus.org.')
score     RCVD_IN_rbl2spamhausz   3.5

I'll let others address SA issues with this, I just want to point out an alternative:

Many sites consider Zen reliable enough for it to be used at the SMTP level as a poison-pill DNSBL.

That would avoid any chance of it being used "too deeply"...

  Poor planning on your part does not create
  an obligation on my part.
 9 days until the 243rd anniversary of the Declaration of Independence