On 25 Jun 2019, at 2:57, @lbutlr wrote:
These are inbound messages being delivered to local users with high spam
scores. I want Spamassassin-milter to honor the -r 10 flag setting to reject
messages scoring over 10.0

On 25.06.19 19:36, Matt Anton wrote:
After digging on my configuration files I came to the same problem as you when
I installed that milter  (spamass-milter doesn’t honours the -r flag no matter
what I’ve tried).

I simply overcame this by setting SA’s required_score parameter to a desired
value in mail/spamassassin/local.cf

I have different value in required_score than I use in -r flag.
However that's sendmail installation. There's something strange here.

It's now safe to throw off your computer.