I realize that some score 0.  But that's what I received out of the box from SA.  I could raise the score on "received from an IPv4 address".  But is that really going to help SA differentiate "I want your sex" content from a billion other emails that come from an IPv4 address.

I guess I'm just really confused.  Is everyone that installs SA expected to know enough to go change the scores on all rules just to catch an Asian "I want your sex" blatant email?  That just doesn't seem right.  And it's not just this one email.  I lowered my threshold to 4, and I'm still getting way more obvious spam uncaught than caught.  Some of my users are getting a hundred blatant spam (not subtle spam...) emails per day such as "grow your member", "hard all night", etc subject lines.  If I raised the threshold to the out-of-the-box 5.0, I might get 1 spam message flagged for every 100 obvious spams.  Almost NOTHING is getting scored over 5.

I just want to know if everyone who installs SA is expected to go in and modify all of the rule scores in order to get more that 1-2% effectiveness of SA?  I can't believe that is the case.  Is there really not a single rule that comes with SA that detects "hard all night", "grow your member", and "I want your sex"?