Hi,

For the good of your blood pressure, just ignore h.rei...@thelounge.net

I've plonked every thing from him into /dev/null so long ago I can't remember when I did it.

Why he's still allowed to post here is beyond me.

Regards,

Rick

On 2019-11-22 7:20 p.m., Jerry Malcolm wrote:
Then I guess the SpamAssassin team will give you an award for insulting their users who are simply have a question.  That's a good way to keep people from bothering you by asking questions on the users group.  You obviously don't know it.  But most people don't like being called a stupid idiot just because they aren't as smart as you think you are.

I apologize for interrupting your life with such a stupid question.  I am not worthy of being on this forum since I'm obviously too stupid. Why don't you just consider not "helping" anybody else here.