Thanks so much Rick

Much appreciated.

Regards
Brent Clark

On 2020/05/07 19:41, Rick Cooper wrote:
Brent Clark wrote:
Hi Rick

Will you be willing to share your Exim and SA rules / code?
So that the community can benefit from your finding and work.

Pretty standard exim acl
The DataWhitelisted portion is calculated from several other items so that
would be up to you if you even wanted to whitelist anything. The
AddSuspectHeader is a flag used in various parts of the delivery as is the
message that is added as a header as well. If the Suspicious headers is
added to an email the end user cannot release it from quarantine on their
own and the portion of the message they can see has been sanitized, disarmed
(html, scripting and links disarmed and obfuscated).

warn log_message = [DATA] FOUND UTF-7 CONTENT-TYPE :
${sg{$h_Content-Type:}{\N\n.*\N}{}}
                                        condition = ${if !eq {yes}
{${lc:$acl_m_DataWhiteListed}}}
                                        condition = ${if
def:h_Content-Type:}
                                        condition = ${if
match{${lc:$h_Content-Type:}}{\Ntext\/html; charset=utf-7\N}}
                                        set acl_c_AddSuspectHeader = yes
                                        set acl_c_SuspectMsg =
${sg{$acl_c_SuspectMsg}{\NNONE(\s{0,}:)?\N}{}}:UTF-7 BODY HIDING SOMETHING

Regards
Brent Clark