On 30 Jun 2020, at 09:31, RW <rwmailli...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Jun 2020 11:30:17 +0000
> Roald Stolte wrote:
>

>> These mails were all using TLDs such as .site and .online and were
>> getting marked because of it.

Are others seeing a decrease in spam from .site and .online? All I see from
these TLD is 100% spam. They are not at the volume that .top was when this
free-for all on TLDs started, but they are not generating any legitimate mail
on my servers. I've loosened some restrictions on .fm tv and ,info, since there
are legitimate senders there, but even those are still mostly spam.

I see connections from domains like server.creativecabin.online,
mail.mobile-advertising.site, mail.freebitcoins.site, dand
fame.servetxt.online, and most of it is coming in to spam-trap email addresses.

> You could just drop the score for FROM_SUSPICIOUS_NTLD &
> FROM_SUSPICIOUS_NTLD_FP.

This is probably the best way, but I'd be wary of dropping it too much.

--
Good old Dame Fortune. You can _depend_ on her.