On Tue, 30 Jun 2020 11:30:17 +0000
Roald Stolte wrote:

> These mails were all using TLDs such as .site and .online and were
> getting marked because of it.
>

> Rules triggering included FROM_SUSPICIOUS_NTLD and
> FROM_SUSPICIOUS_NTLD_FP and PDS_OTHER_BAD_TLD, which instantly bumped
> the spam score by 4.5 (sum of scores at time of writing).

> I was wondering how often the NTLDs that were added to the SUSP_NTLDs
> list in the past get reviewed and/or removed from this list, and how
> I can mitigate this without manually whitelisting each and every
> address and maintaining some degree of integrity/consistency.

You can deal with PDS_OTHER_BAD_TLD by using delist_uri_host.
Unfortunately  there is no delist version of enlist_addrlist.

You could just drop the score for FROM_SUSPICIOUS_NTLD &
FROM_SUSPICIOUS_NTLD_FP. Alternately you could override the definitions
 of the 2 rules so the problematic TLDs don't trigger them.