You can add rspamd they have all inclusive soluation and they do not
even like if you want to customize the 3000 line counting configuration
file to do just one check.

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Broadhead [mailto:matthew.broadh...@nbmlaw.co.uk]
Sent: vrijdag 10 juli 2020 9:58
To: users
Subject: Really simple setup guide

Hi,

I am running postfix, dovecot, amavis, spamassassin and clamav on centos
7.

Everything is working great, and if I send an email with the spam
signature on it it gets blocked by spamassassin.

But still a lot of spam comes spamassassin and I wondered if there was a
really great guide out there which might tell me how to tune the spam
filter.

On Thunderbird if I train the spam filter for a short time I get really
great results with it catching most of what I would consider spam.

Also I wondered if there is a way to ask spamassassin to put the spam in
the user's spam folder rather than deleting it.

Thanks in advance,
Matthew