jason hirsh <hir...@att.net> writes:

> is there a moderator.  or do i have to unsubscribe
>
>> On Jul 12, 2020, at 2:07 PM, rtroy <rt...@sciencetools.com> wrote:
>>

>> On Sun, 12 Jul 2020, Eric Broch wrote:
>>
>> ...a bunch of stuff that doesn't belong on the list.
>>
>> Isn't there a list moderator out there?
>>
>> We don't need to read about the aforementioned poster's personal problems or
>> politics.

I think there is, because several responses I send where I showed how
the things the 'enlightened' people accuse the 'extreme right' people
of is just looking into the mirror did not appear.
What I find strange, because in my -of-course biased opinion- where a
lot less shocking as published versions on both sides of the spectrum.

--
Cecil Westerhof
Senior Software Engineer