Thank you, you've made my point.

1) Dismiss what you don't like to hear and give me a timeout, that's mature.

2) You accuse "the right wing[er]" of making this issue political when we've/I've done no such thing. The maintainers of the list have listened to those who've turned something benign (whitelist/blacklist) into something political and are now groveling to the political Marxists. Where does it stop. No one has answered my question. Now that whitelist/blacklist are gone why isn't Apache on the chopping block? What's next?

3) As I made clear to someone else who used ad hominem against me, I'll debate you any time on any of these issues, and I'll do it offsite. But like this other person you'll refuse because all you have is ad hominem. It's what you're reduced to when you're position has been destroyed.