Am Mittwoch, den 15.07.2020, 06:26 -0400 schrieb Kevin A. McGrail:
> Yeah, that's just a lint warning.  A fix was committed but I had to
> work
> out a merge complaint on the rule system publishing this morning.  I
> believe a

Yes, but it prevents the signatures from being updated!

> Can you try now and lmk, please?  I think the current ruleset is
> 1879881
> has it fixed and is published.
>
> However SA 3.4.3+ will still install updates with just a warning.
> Can
> you upgrade your SA or are you stuck at 3.4.2?

The version for Ubuntu 16.04 LTS is Spamassassin 2.4.2. I don't want to
update the whole server or build a backport on the fly.

In this respect it would be good if the updates are also suitable for a
still supported Ubuntu LTS.

1879817 is the current version and still fails.

Ciao
Marcus