Van: "Kevin A. McGrail" <kmcgr...@apache.org>
Aan: "Thom van der Boon" <t...@vdb.nl>
List" <d...@spamassassin.apache.org>
Verzonden: Zondag 19 juli 2020 19:56:34
Onderwerp: Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE: Rules referencing WHITELIST or BLACKLIST in
process of being Renamed

We only publish one set of rules so you will see that become welcome instead of
white. If you are using a modern day 3.4.3 or greater, you can likely prepare
for the changes now by adding both to meta rules. Can you show an example of
your dependency?

On Sun, Jul 19, 2020, 13:06 Thom van der Boon < [ mailto:t...@vdb.nl |