Whether or not it's the ONLY one it should have been NONE. You claimed we would not have to change anything for at least a year - as I understodd it. Certainly you should not have broken existing installations!

I am running 3.4.2, dictated by my OS. I am quite happy running that version - at least, I was before the speciously argued changed that broke it.

What about all the other whitelist and blacklist nomenclature in the (pre-broken) version? I have altered scores for those below. Are they also broken? Or any other that I may have missed?

priority USER_IN_WHITELIST
priority USER_IN_DEF_WHITELIST
priority USER_IN_ALL_SPAM_TO
priority USER_IN_DKIM_WHITELIST