I posted it without any opinion just as a data point. No need for the
personal attack.

If the feature ends up helping me classify spam.or ham accurately, maybe
it's a good thing. I pay for plenty of intelligence feeds to do that.

However, I have questions of adoption rate, impersonation concerns,
anticompetitive concerns, and privacy concerns.  This just sounds like a
commercial tracking pixel but the devil is in the details.

The pilot will shake things out more I imagine.