On 23.7.2020 9.14, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
I posted it without any opinion just as a data point. No need for the personal attack.

If the feature ends up helping me classify spam.or ham accurately, maybe it's a good thing. I pay for plenty of intelligence feeds to do that.

However, I have questions of adoption rate, impersonation concerns, anticompetitive concerns, and privacy concerns.  This just sounds like a commercial tracking pixel but the devil is in the details.

The pilot will shake things out more I imagine.

Seems that the purpose it to help mail recipients to see if the sender is who she claims to be. I have long ago implemented similar purpose in my Maildir by creating a folder INBOX/DKIM_VALID_AU. I tend to be very careful on mail in INBOX but that special folder is more easy to trust.

Classified by SpamAssassin, of course.

br. jarif