-------- Original Message --------
On Aug 20, 2020, 18:13, Loren Wilton < lwil...@earthlink.net> wrote:
I've started receiving a bunch of spam or more likely phish mails that
contain the following sort of trash in large quantities between almost every
word of the visible text. The invisible font rules don't seem to catch this.
Loren

I am beginning to love spammers. They seem to avenge loopholes and buttheaded
decisions, like allowing for html in e-mails. I add a +1 score to each html
email, and a +1 score to those whose font is smaller than 10pt. If it does not
parse, then it goes straight into the bin.