On Sun, Sep 20, 2020 at 09:35:22AM -0500, Daryl Rose wrote:
> I tend to get  a lot of phishing attempts, and they all get through.
>
> This appears to come from Apple, but obviously is not.

Not a spamassassin solution, but Apple has a DMARC policy of quarantine
for those types of emails.  If you implement dmarc policy checking on
your mail server and enforce the policy that Apple asks you to follow
when you receive emails supposedly from apple.com, those phishing
emails will end up in your mail server's quarantine directory.

-Bryan